医影在线

搜索
查看: 952|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

涨知识:放射科技师英语对话宝典

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-1-23 14:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lichangmao 于 2015-1-23 14:11 编辑

放射科技师英语对话宝典

In the Radiology Department
在放射科

1.   基本句型

I'm going to give you an X-ray.
我来给你拍一张X光片.
Please take your clothes off above the waist.
请脱掉上衣.
Please put your hands like this and your shoulders forward like this,
双手放成这样,双肩前展,
and rest your chin here.
下巴搁在这里.
I'll give you instructions over the microphone.
我将通过话筒告诉你怎么做.
Take a deep breath, then breathe out, and hold your breath.
深呼吸,呼气,屏气.
Don't move while the machine is moving.
机器移动时人不要动.
I'm going to give you an IVB injection, so we can examine your gallbladder.
我将为你注射静脉胆囊造影剂,检查你的胆囊.
I'm going to put a rubberband above your elbow.
我来给你在背上扎上橡皮带.
Don't worry,you won't feel anything.
别怕,你不会有什么感觉的.
Now you can relax grip.
你把拳头放松.
You can get dressed now.
你可以穿上衣服了.

2 对话一

A: Please come in, Mr. Smith. I'm going to give you an X-ray.
请进,史密斯先生.我来给你拍X光片.
Please take off your clothes above the waist.
请脱去上衣.
Then come over here and hold on to this, with your front flat against the plate.
到这里来,手抓这个,前胸紧靠在板上.
B: All right, Doctor.
.
A: Put your hands like this and your shoulders forward like this,
双手放成这样,双肩前展,
and rest your chin here.
下巴搁在这里.
B: Is that right?
这样行吗?
A: Yes. I'll give you instructions over the microphone.
我将通过话筒告诉你怎么做.
B: Take a deep breath, then breathe out, and hold your breath.
深呼吸,呼气,屏气.
Good. Now, keep breathing in and out. Don't be nervous.
,现在不停地呼吸.不要紧张.
Don't move while the machine is moving.
机器移动时,人不要动.
A: I'll do that.
我按您说的做.
B: Right. That's finished. You can put your clothes on now.
好了,片子拍完了.现在可以穿上衣服了.


分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏1 赞同赞同 反对反对
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 马上注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表