医影在线

搜索
查看: 961|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

放射科技师英语对话宝典

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-1-5 07:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
In the Radiology Department

在放射科
1.基本句型

I'm going to give you an X-ray.
我来给你拍一张X光片.
Please take your clothes off above thewaist.
请脱掉上衣.
Please put your hands like this and your shoulders forward like this,
双手放成这样,双肩前展,
and rest your chin here.
下巴搁在这里.
I'll give you instructions over themicrophone.
我将通过话筒告诉你怎么做.
Take a deep breath, then breathe out, and hold your breath.
深呼吸,呼气,屏气.
Don't move while the machine is moving.
机器移动时人不要动.
I'm going to give you an IVBinjection, so we can examine yourgallbladder.
我将为你注射静脉胆囊造影剂,检查你的胆囊.
I'm going to put arubberbandabove yourelbow.
我来给你在背上扎上橡皮带.
Don't worry,you won't feel anything.
别怕,你不会有什么感觉的.
Now you can relax grip.
你把拳头放松.
You can get dressed now.
你可以穿上衣服了.

2对话一
A:Please come in, Mr. Smith. I'm going to give you an X-ray.

请进,史密斯先生.我来给你拍X光片.
Please take off your clothes above thewaist.
请脱去上衣.
Then come over here and hold on to this, with your front flat against the plate.
到这里来,手抓这个,前胸紧靠在板上.
B:All right, Doctor.
行.
A:Put your hands like this and your shoulders forward like this,
双手放成这样,双肩前展,
and rest your chin here.
下巴搁在这里.
B:Is that right?
这样行吗?
A:Yes. I'll give you instructions over themicrophone.
我将通过话筒告诉你怎么做.
B:Take a deep breath, then breathe out, and hold your breath.
深呼吸,呼气,屏气.
Good. Now, keep breathing in and out. Don't be nervous.
好,现在不停地呼吸.不要紧张.
Don't move while the machine is moving.
机器移动时,人不要动.
A:I'll do that.
我按您说的做.
B:Right. That's finished. You can put your clothes on now.
好了,片子拍完了.现在可以穿上衣服了.
3对话二
A:Come in, Mr. White, and sit down.

怀特先生,请进,坐.
I'm going to give you an IVBinjection, so we can examine yourgallbladder.
我马上给你注射静脉胆囊造影剂,检查你的胆囊.
B:All right.
好吧.
A:First, please take off your clothes.
你先把衣服脱下来.
I'm going to put arubberbandabove yourelbow.
我给你在臂上扎上橡皮带.
B:O.K, I'll do that.
好,我来脱衣服.
A:Clench your fist please. That's right.
请紧握拳头.对了.
Now you can relax grip, That's it.
现在你可以放松了,造影剂打好了.
Now come over here and lie down please.
请过来,躺在上面,
Don't worry, you won't feel anything.
别怕,你不会有什么感觉的.
I'll tell you over themicrophonewhen to breathe in and out,
我会通过话筒告诉你什么时候吸气,呼气
and when to hold your breath.
和屏气的.
B:I'll do what you tell me to do.
我会照你说的去做的.
A:Now, breathe in, take a big breath. Hold your breath. Now you can breathe out.
现在吸气,把气吸足,屏住气.现在呼气吧.
I think that should be all right. You can get dressed now.
好了,没问题了.你可以起身穿衣服了.
B:Thank you, Doctor.
医生,谢谢你.
来自安卓客户端来自安卓客户端
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 赞同赞同 反对反对
回复

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2015-1-5 20:57 | 只看该作者
这个可以学学
回复

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-1-5 21:13 | 只看该作者
tianbo 发表于 2015-1-5 20:57
这个可以学学

明天请告诉我们学会了几个单词哦这个可算一个KR吧
来自安卓客户端来自安卓客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2015-1-5 21:25 | 只看该作者
hellolinda 发表于 2015-1-5 21:13
明天请告诉我们学会了几个单词哦这个可算一个KR吧

我这是自掘坟墓的节奏啊
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-1-5 21:32 | 只看该作者
tianbo 发表于 2015-1-5 21:25
我这是自掘坟墓的节奏啊

no zuo 你懂得
来自安卓客户端来自安卓客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 马上注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表